Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hello n' all

Okay, I'm gonna give this blogging thing a serious try.

I was reading Joan Didion's "The Year of Magical Thinking" when I realized that if I ever were to try and remember my life, or passed events or thoughts it would be pretty hard to go into any detail.

Even though I'm definitely intellectual, I read a lot and I like to do things with my head, manual labor makes me sore and bored, I'm still a person that prefers to experience things in the now. I spend very little time remembering the past.

Well, anyway. What can you expect to find here? Honestly, I have only a vague idea, but since I like to read, and write, and work with computers, I guess that's where I'd be spending most of the time.

Hopefully I'll be writing quite often, but perhaps as seldom as just once a month. But then again, if you like what I'm writing, put me in your RSS reader and let's see when what happens!

/Hoakz

No comments: